2021 QRL South East RISE Program Applications
The RISE Program offers development opportunities for both coaching and support staff in the U13s, U14s, U15s age groups for both males and females.
• The Head Coach will coordinate the technical and tactical delivery of the program whilst mentoring Development Coaches.
• Development Coaches are aspirational coaches who wish to improve their knowledge and experience as a coach.
• The Physical Development Coach will oversee the delivery of the Physical Development program. Successful applicants will need to have at least an ASCA Level 1 Strength & Conditioning qualification.
• Sports Trainers will coordinate first aid and injury management. Successful applicants will need to have at least a Level 1 Sports Trainer Accreditation.
• Program Managers will liaise with coaching staff and league staff to assist with the coordination of the program.
Read more https://bit.ly/QRLMRRise
Apply here https://bit.ly/QRLRiseCoachApp
POSITIONS VACANT – SUPPORT SQUAD
The South East Region is also seeking applications for support squad (wellbeing) members which will form an integral part of the 2021 RISE Program. Squad members will be upskilled through their participation in the Griffith University Life Fit program that arms participants with the tools they need to tackle life’s challenges.
Note: You must have a valid Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) certificate
Apply here https://www.seqrugbyleague.com.au/positions-vacant
Applications close Thursday, 4th February