83 Castlemaine Street, Milton QLD 4064

(07) 3367 6016


Board Votes 'YES' for Return to Play in Late July

Rugby League Brisbane League Manager Scott Dunshea today advised stakeholder’s of The League’s intention to return to play in season 2020.

Following the release of the QRL Return to play handbook and relevant government guidelines a consultative process was undertaken with all Brisbane clubs and survey feedback from clubs was provided with 82% of clubs either fully committed or most likely to return to play under the current guidelines that are in place. Of the remaining 18% of clubs only 4% of clubs have indicated they would not return and the other 10% a chance of still returning depending if restrictions are eased at stage 3 of the Queensland Government Roadmap.

Click here the view the memo