Please see below a link to the QRL latest update regarding the recent State Government announcement and what it means to Community Sport.
See here the latest QRL COVID Update
Whilst restrictions for community sport are being lifted on Friday this week @ 4pm. It has been decided that no games will be scheduled and played this weekend due to the lack of preparation time available for all our stakeholders involved in Rugby League Brisbane. Clubs and players, however, are encouraged to use this early release from restrictions to recommence training where possible ensuring everyone is following the specified guidelines as outlined by the Queensland Government. Some of these key requirements are outlined below,
• While masks are not required when you are outdoors, you must always carry your mask with you.
• masks must be continued to be worn in indoor spaces, when at stadiums, at an airport, and on a domestic or international flight departing or arriving in Queensland. In summary, from 4pm Friday 20 August 2021, community sport, including training and competition, can resume with spectators, in line with indoor and outdoor venue event requirements.
Outdoor sport and recreation
• Outdoor sport and recreation can have one person per two square metres or 75% allocated seated and ticketed capacity
• compliance with the COVID Safe Checklist. This includes the collection of contact information through the Check In Qld App
• it is not possible to observe physical distancing while undertaking activity however attendees must observe physical distancing off the field of play, to the extent possible
• indoor spaces associated with outdoor based organisations such as clubhouses, will need to comply with the occupant density of one person per four square metres or 75% allocated seated and ticketed venues.
As previously advised, the revised season planner for Rugby League Brisbane will see our clubs and players return to play from Friday night the 27th of August 2021. Revised Season Planners can be found here: RLB Junior and Senior Men's, RLB Premier Grades, SEQ Female Competitions