83 Castlemaine Street, Milton QLD 4064

(07) 3367 6016


Wet Weather Update - Fixtures 20/5-22/5

Rugby League Brisbane

Friday 20th, 2:15pm

Premier Grades Beenleigh vs Souths Juniors games will now go ahead


Friday 20th, 12:50pm

Once again, the Greater Brisbane Area has experienced significant rainfall over the past week and expect to have more in the next 24-48hrs.

Due to advisement from RLB clubs that most fields remain closed until further notice, all community rugby league (U6 – Senior Open’s) for RLB Competitions that were scheduled for this weekend 20th – 23rd May in Brisbane will be cancelled.

All ‘wash out’ fixtures will be classified a draw, with 2 points being awarded to each team.

At this stage all Premier Grade Fixtures, except Beenleigh vs. Souths Juniors will be going ahead. If this changes further advice will be provided to those clubs.

Further advice on the SEQ Female Competitions will be sent shortly.

South East Females


Friday 20th, 12:50 pm

Please be advised of the following regarding the SE Girls – Round 3 – 21st of May:

  • Ipswich – local fixtures have been washed out

  • Brisbane –local (U6 – senior opens) fixtures have been washed out

Due to the field conditions and closures in the above areas, the decision has been made to postpone all games from Round 3 of the SE Girls Competition to Saturday, July 9th (last weekend of the school holidays). Round 3 will be ‘picked up’ and placed on this date – host grounds will remain the same – please note: games that were moved from Ipswich, will be returned to Ipswich host grounds.

I will post an update for the Managers, into the what’s app chats.

I appreciate your understanding, and really hope that we have seen the last of this weather so that the fields have an opportunity to dry out.



Friday 20th, 1:20 pm

Please be advised that due to the field conditions and closures in the above areas, the decision has been made to postpone all Round 4 games for SE Women’s Reserve Grade, Community Div 1 & Community Div 2 to weekend of 9th/10th July. Host venues and kick-off times will remain the same for games that are postponed, please advise if you have any concerns around hosting on these dates or times.

IMPORTANT: Holcim Cup games (with the exception of Waterford/Logan Brothers v Valleys – will be postponed to 9th/10th July) will go ahead as scheduled this weekend unless advised otherwise.